Indians are widely recognized for their values, traditions, and their rich cultures. Amongst all, Ayurveda also has a special place in the value system of the country. It has been used from the past hundreds of years to cure people and their diseases. And even after so many years it still is a part of the country’s traditions and is used widely. And not just in India now the Ayurvedic health products are globally recognized and have been inculcated in medical use all over the world benefitting people from all spheres of life.
Ayurveda helps in treating many diseases like digestion problems, joint pain, cough, arthritis, etc. Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis is widely available in the market that is naturally made without the use of any chemicals and thus has no harmful effects on the body than allopathy medicines.
The common symptoms of arthritis may include:
- Stiffness in joints
- Pain in joints
- Reduced range of motion
Apart from these medicines various other ayurvedic herbs and products can be used to cure arthritis:
- SAMe: S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is a normal compound in the body. It serves as a pain killer, has mitigating properties, and may animate ligament development.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is the yellow chemical present in turmeric. It works by locking the substances that lessen ligament damage. It may offer assistance by diminishing the joint pain in the body.
- Fish oil: The omega-3 in fish oil may increase manifestations of joint pain by blocking substances that cause irritation and changing over them into calming synthetic compounds. Fish oil is likewise said to reduce pain and joint delicacy.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps in preventing irritation and keep up sound joints. It likewise assists in shaping and keeps up connective tissue.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D insufficiency is normal in individuals with arthritis joint pain. According to research, individuals with low degrees of vitamin D had a greater infection and reduced nature of life. Keeping vitamin D levels sufficient may assist in preventing irritation and joint pain movement.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E goes about as a cancer prevention agent. It’s an idea to diminish agony and irritation, making it valuable in the treatment of joint pain.
- Calcium: Calcium assists in preventing bone loss since it keeps up sound joints and bones. This is significant for individuals with arthritis joint inflammation and bone loss since they have a high risk of bone loss.
The fact that how much important and beneficial these are is evident. But the excess of everything is harmful. So, while using these it is to be ensured that they are used in the right quantity. It should be carefully used for small children, pregnant women, or some people taking some kind of medication
Ayurvedic medicine for knee pain is available in the market from which the consumers can get the benefit. The knee problem is one of the most widespread problems. It can be cured with some home-made, natural, and organic methods. Ayurveda is the best remedy for it. Since it has no chemicals, its benefits are huge. It has no risk of infection or side effects.