At Live Healthy Georgia, we welcome all Fashion beauty and fitness bloggers to contribute their content. You can submit guest posts related to beauty, diet, self-care, beauty tips, and buyers’ guide.
Who Are We Looking For?
We want creative and smart people with strong writing skills and a good understanding of grammar. If that sounds like you, feel free to apply.
Guest Post Submission Rules
By submitting us the guest post, you are agreeing to the following:
- The article must 100% original.
- It hasn’t been published anywhere else.
- You grant us exclusive rights to edit/publish your work online.
- You won’t publish the article on your blog or website while it’s published on our site.
- Each submission must be between 700 to 1200 words.
- Review your submission for typos and grammar efforts. We recommend checking your post on Grammarly.
- We allow one outbound link that is relevant to the topic
- Articles written to sell a product or service are not acceptable
- We only accept informative, unique, and engaging blogs. It must encourage the reader to DO something.
- Include facts and research wherever supporting evidence is needed.
- Use bullets and numbering to make your post-reader-friendly.
- We only accept 100% original content
- Use Microsoft Word to send your submissions.
- Include images where ever acceptable
- Choose royalty-free images only
How to Submit?
- Author name (Your Name)
- A headshot of yourself (Optional)
- Link to your blog or website (Optional)
- Author’s bio (A little about you)
When Will You Hear From Us?
Our team of editors will review your submission and get back to you in case of revisions. If your submission does not comply with our editorial guidelines, it will be rejected. You will be notified within 2 to 3 days if your post is published.